TOP 10 UNDERRATED MOVIE OF 2023

BLogTips
0

I’ll do my best to help you with that. I found an article on Looper that lists the most underrated movies of 2023 so far . Here are the top 10 movies from that list along with a brief synopsis:

I’ll do my best to help you with that. I found an article on Looper that lists the most underrated movies of 2023 so far 1. Here are the top 10 movies from that list along with a brief synopsis:

  1. The Harder They Fall: A Western about a man who seeks revenge against the outlaw who killed his parents 1.
  2. The Humans: A drama about a family who gathers for Thanksgiving dinner and confronts their fears and anxieties 1.
  3. The French Dispatch: A comedy-drama about a group of journalists who work at a fictional newspaper in France 1.
  4. The Power of the Dog: A drama about a wealthy rancher who tries to destroy his brother’s relationship with a widow and her son 1.
  5. The Souvenir Part II: A drama about a young filmmaker who struggles to make a movie while dealing with personal issues 1.
  6. The Tender Bar: A drama about a young man who grows up in a bar and learns about life from the patrons 1.
  7. The Tragedy of Macbeth: A drama about a Scottish lord who becomes consumed by ambition and greed 1.

I hope this helps!

 

Catat Ulasan

0Ulasan

Catat Ulasan (0)